Unlimited potential exists for Orthopedic Surgeons to join our practice. These opportunities have come about due to the expansion of our services to the community and the Medical Center. The communities we serve are economically, culturally, and socially inviting.
As an employee, the successful Orthopedic Surgery candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous health and welfare benefits package, professional liability insurance, CME reimbursement, relocation assistance, and education loan repayment, if applicable. Physicians also receive an annual allowance for licensing, DEA registration, professional society membership, and medical journal subscriptions. Immigration assistance provided by expert legal counsel is provided at the expense of the practice for candidates needing a J-1 waiver, H-1B visa or green card.
- Specialists available at Client include urology, general surgery, ophthalmology, neurology, all hospitalists practicing at our medical center, and occupational medicine
- Access to outpatient clinics including Cardiology, Pulmonary, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrinology, Neurosurgical, Ear, Nose and Throat, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Podiatry, and Rheumatology, along with diabetes counseling and nutritional therapy
Expectations Grow the practice by providing high quality, efficient inpatient and outpatient care. Communicate effectively on an ongoing basis with office-based referring primary care physicians, with specialists at tertiary referral centers by telephone, coordinating patient transfers to appropriate tertiary centers as medically necessary.
- Status: Full-time
- Patients: Community profile includes a large cohort of elderly patients with co-morbidities, extensive engagement with middle school, high school, junior college and university athletic programs
- On-Call Rotation 1:3, with the expectation that call will be handled collaboratively with other orthopedic surgeons in the practice group
Qualifications of applicants:
- Board Certified or board eligible on defined track to become Board Certified
- Allopathic and osteopathic physicians will be considered equally
- American born and trained physicians and foreign-born physicians who have completed a US residency and/or fellowship will be considered equally. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates will be considered.
- In-practice physicians, residents or fellows, and military-trained physicians will be considered equally
- Fellowship training in hand, foot and/or ankle surgery is highly desirable.
Accepts J1s: Yes
Accepts H1Bs: Yes
Loan Assistance: Negotiable
Practice Type: unavailable
Verified Date: 06/18/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free