A leading global fashion retailer is looking for a part-time Tax Manager. You will be working 3 days of your choice per week, with one day in their London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to be working in a busy finance team, reporting directly into the Head of Finance.
- Oversee Corporation Tax and Capital Allowance
- Oversee Vat reporting
- Manage and implement group tax policies
- Transfer pricing and IC agreements
- Employment taxes review
- Oversee Plastic Tax reporting
- Monitoring changes to tax legislation
- Ensure the business is compliant with tax obligations
- Tax advisory support
- Key contact with external direct and indirect tax compliance teams, advisors/consultants and internal and external auditors
Essential Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and pro-active.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility.
- CTA /ACA/ ACCA accreditation preferred
- Prior experience within similar position
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or email
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates