Responsible for planning and administering physical therapy treatment plans designed to alleviate pain, restore function, prevent disabilities, and promote overall fitness and health of patients..
- Complete initial evaluation and document in EMR, re-evaluate as needed.
- Establish individualized care plan and generate data for the plan of treatment.
- Monitor progress toward identified outcomes and modify treatment goal and therapeutic intervention strategies are met.
- Provide direct treatment, meeting productivity standards established by practice.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide splinting and Orthotic services including evaluation, equipment orders, fittings, follow up and the manufacturer of splints as necessary.
- Maintain patient records confidentially.
- Records treatment charges daily and completes charting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Delegate and oversee care provided by PTA and PT Techs.
- Fulfill contractual obligations as requested.
- Maintain department policies and procedures, safety and infection control standards, quality assurance and accreditation standards of the Practice.
- Serve as a Clinical Instructor for students and work with pre therapy observational students.
- Complete additional documentation, as needed, to enhance service provision.
- Provide training and orientation for students, volunteers and new employees as needed.
- Respond to phone calls and emails within one business day.
Other duties as assigned.