Anesthesia opportunity in ME:
- Qualified BE / BC
- Visa accepted: Yes (H1B)
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- About the Anesthesia practice
- Number of CRNA s: 5
- Number of Anesthesiologists: 2
- Number of OR suites: 5
- Number of OR suites running: 4 regularly
- Number of cases per year: approximately 2500
- Percentage of hands on work: approximately 10 percent
- Percentage of supervision work: approximately 90 percent
- Case make up:
- OB/GYN 15 %
- General, Urology, Ophthalmology, ENT 50%
- Orthopedics 30%
- Thoracic 2%
- Other 3%
- Highly competitive salary.
- The hospital will pay majority of the health insurance premiums, the full amount of malpractice insurance, licensing, and up to $600/year for dues and subscriptions for their practice.
- CME reimbursement of up to $2,500 per year and relocation assistance.
- Educational loan repayment, if appropriate and applicable, is available.
- Northeast Maine
- 120 miles to the beautiful St. Lawrence River
- 230 miles to Quebec
- Regional airport offers three round-trip flights daily to Boston s Logan International Airport