At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at or email your CV to .
- Generous benefits package including partial college tuition coverage for physician's dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Educational responsibilities leading medical students, residents, and fellows
- Weekly grand rounds that count towards state license renewal Category 1 CME requirement
- Departmental administrative support
- 8,000 pain management patients annually
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Excellent work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail