• My client is recruiting for an Anesthesiologist to join their growing department. The department consists of over twenty board certified anesthesiologists that function as part of a team which includes oversight of CRNA/AA staff. Must also be ok to supervise CRNA staff. Team collaboration.
• The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible and able to obtain necessary licensing.
• Fellowship training is not required but in this role you will have an opportunity for all complex cases including hearts, heads and peds.
• Their service to the area includes more than 30 regional clinics throughout Southwestern Wisconsin, Southeastern Minnesota, and Northeastern Iowa. Their 325-bed teaching hospital is a Level II trauma and emergency center with over 28 active OR's.
• They are home to accredited residencies, fellowships and original research. They are a physician led organization with academic affiliations with the UW - Madison.