Cardiology Chief opportunity:
- Qualified BC
- 5 years clinical practice time
- 3 years leadership experience
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
Physician leader to serve as Chief / Medical Director of a Health Heart and Vascular Institutes. Reporting directly to the CEO you will lead transformational initiatives to:
- Meet growth and financial targets
- Improve patient, provider and staff satisfaction
- Drive operational efficiency
- Maintain the highest level of care, clinical expertise and appropriate coverage for all cardiology services
- Create a culture of continuous performance improvement
- Ensure an effective educational environment for students, residents and fellows.
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary with Incentives
- Newly enhanced, lucrative Employment Bonus, Vacation Time, Educational/Loan Repayment, CME Days, Relocation, Full Malpractice Health, Vision, Dental Benefits 401(k) and/or 403(b)
- 270 acute care beds
- cardiovascular care, cancer care, women s health services, emergency medicine and surgical services.
- 84 miles to Rochester, NY
- 120 miles to Buffalo, NY
- Regional airport: 6 miles
- International airport: 75 miles
- About the area: Good welcoming hometown feel. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.