Pennsylvania Non Invasive Cardiology
Heart and Vascular Institute would like to introduce you to an opportunity to practice cardiology in Northwestern Pennsylvania. The practice includes three cardiologists on staff providing care to the residents of the area. They are looking for a cardiologist to join their group and further develop their cardiac services.
• Non-invasive cardiologist to join full service cardiology group: Nuclear, echocardiography and vascular certified programs. Services include TEE, stress echo, 3D echo, and cardiac CT. Our diagnostic center is located within the hospital.
• The ideal physician is a cardiology fellowship-trained, and board certified/board eligible.
• Cardiology call one out of every four days.
Candidates can expect:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
• Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
• Medical, dental and vison insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Group Life insurance
• Robust retirement plans
• Customary and reasonable moving expenses
About the client:
They have 96 private rooms, including 30 that can be converted for semi-private occupancy, yielding as many as 126 beds. A one-story, 28-bed behavioral health building, adjoins the hospital via an enclosed walkway. A nine-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and a 16-bed transitional care unit are also located adjacent to the hospital. State-of-the-art treatment technology equips the hospital to meet their patients health care needs.
About the area:
They are home to a broad range of business and industry. They have experienced tremendous economic growth in the last 30 years. Hours to major cities include:
Approx. 90 miles to Pittsburgh, PA &n