Medford is a lovely, picturesque city in southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade and the Siskiyou Mountains. The Rogue Valley is the 4th largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with about 200K people. Its four-season climate offers warm summers, mild winter, beautiful springs, and exquisite falls that have attracted many retirees and makes it easy to enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Chris Ballard at or email your CV to .
- Competitive hourly rate of $203.19 (BC) and $193.19 (BE)
- Annual performance incentives up to 10% of base pay
- Evening shift differential of $100 per hour
- $12,500 relocation assistance, $4,500 annual CME allowance
- 50K annual patient volume
- Mix of days and nights
- Emergency medicine trained only
- International airport is 3 miles from the center of Medford
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail