IllinoisPrivate Practice in North Chicago Suburb Seeking a Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist - Excellent Growth Potential! Job
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologistto join a growing private practice in a desirable suburb in northern Chicago, Illinois. This is an excellent opportunity for a provider to grow with a reputable team serving a loyal patient base.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Spend half of your time seeing patients for General Dermatology and the other half reading slides
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day for General Dermatology - awell-established base!
- Work alongside a highly collegial team of providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers
- Well-trained support staff and administrative team in place
- Lucrative compensation planoffering a guaranteed base plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand
This practice is located in a north Chicago suburb with top-ranking schools, an excellent family-friendly atmosphere, and lots to experience inside and out! Residents enjoy living in well-kept neighborhoods and having a variety of delicious restaurants and unique shops to frequent.
You'll be less than 45 minutes from downtown Chicago. And you'll have an easy commute to O'Hare International Airport for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move? ContactStephen Gubbels
at ext. 140
today or email your confidential CV to
for immediate consideration.
When partnering with myDermRecruiter
as a career seeker, there's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.