Living in Conyers, golfers, horse lovers and mountain bike enthusiasts can visit the Georgia International Horse Park to spend a day. You can also spend your leisure time at the various shops and historical sites of Olde Town Conyers. The city also includes a conservation park, the Panola Mountain State Park. In addition, you can visit the Big Haynes Creek Nature Center, Randy Poynter Lake at Black Shoals Park, the Covered Wooden Bridge or South Hicks Circle Park. Shopping can be enjoyed at the Conyers Village Shopping Center.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Matt Montalvo at or email your CV in confidence to .
- Competitive, experience based salary with performance based incentives
- Full benefits
- Growing, respected practice
- Nationally recognized 'best place to work'
- Weekday schedule, outpatient only
- BC or BE required
- J-1 or H-1B visas welcomed
- Live in a combination of small town and big city, with rural scenes and urban shopping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail