Western New York
• This is an exceptional opportunity to practice Primary Care (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) in Western New York.
• Join a group of Board Certified providers and physician extenders offering care for the residents of several beautiful lakefront communities situated on the shores of Lake Erie.
• This practice provides the opportunity to be the consummate physician and practice the wide variety of medicine for which you were trained. Primary care providers have support of several specialty providers who practice in the office including podiatry, infectious disease, GI trained-proceduralist and Hem/Onc.
Candidates can expect:
• J1 and H1B Sponsorship
• On-call schedule of one in four hospitalist shifts
• Academic practice with residents and students from SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine rotation
• Full benefits package including:
o health insurance, malpractice, full medical and dental coverage
• 401K Plan and Profit Sharing
• Paid Time Off / CME
• The area:
• Located in Western New York, the area is a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is situated less than an hour away from Erie, Pennsylvania and Buffalo, New York. Pittsburgh and Toronto are approximately 2.5 hours away. There is an abundance of public and private golf courses, Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, fly fishing and proximity to the philharmonic orchestras, ballet/dance companies, civic centers, fitness facilities and professional baseball, football and ice hockey.
• Approximate distance from area: 50 miles to Buffalo, 53 miles to Erie, 148 miles to Toronto, 74 miles to Pittsburgh