An internal or family medicine physician willing to treat adults is needed at an established hospital in Pennsylvania. A current physician is retiring, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:5 call.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with bonuses, loan repayment, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this eastern PA city. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Steve Kaminsky directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Internal medicine or family medicine willing to see adults
- Outpatient role at a leading hospital
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call of 1:5
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive recruitment package with medical education debt repayment
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail