Central Illinois - GI
• Join established gastroenterology practice
• This Gastroenterologist will see both inpatient consults and outpatient clinical patients. 85% outpatient/15% inpatient.
• Inpatient admissions are coordinated through our hospitalist team, and call is 1:2, with average expected calls on weekdays/weekends of 1-2.
• Solid practice location located near the University of Illinois, short travel time to Chicago and Indianapolis, with Amtrak options.
• In addition to patient consults, procedures including endoscopies, liver biopsies, ERCPs, paracentesis, etc, will be routine/required.
• EPIC EMR.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays - frontloaded
• 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation