Seeking passionate physicians to join this esteemed gastroenterology group within this gastroenterology center of excellence. Academic appointment commensurate with experience and optional research is not required. Physicians are encouraged to put their stamp on their practice and participate in this collaborative environment. This is a diverse community offering a high quality of life setting. This opportunity is open to locums to permanent option as well as traditional permanent. Commuter option allows for a no relocation option as well.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
Come work in Albany where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Evan Silverman at or send your CV to .
- Flexible schedule with no relocation required
- Part time or full time will be considered
- Academic, clinical, and research if desired
- Academic appointment and ability to teach medical students and residents
- General or procedural candidates are welcome
- Top schools in this historic area
- Very welcoming and diverse community with 4-season outdoor recreation
- Fast train ride to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail