Oregon - GI
• My client is seeking another BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a busy practice.
• This is an employed practice of 5 physicians
• Management of gastroenterology patients
• Endoscopies and colonoscopies
• ERCP experience a bonus
• Wireless capsule endoscopy available
• Bread and butter practice.
• Call is 1:4.
• They have the equipment to perform ERCP but not EUS.
• Advanced fellowship not required but this is a great opportunity for someone to do ERCP. They hope to acquire EUS later down the road.
Position, Community and Benefits:
• Median MGMA with signing bonus forgiven over 3 years; moving allowance
• Medical, dental, vision, life, retirement
• Short and easy commute to work
• Clean air and water
• Beautiful outdoor environment with hiking/camping/photography opportunities
• 1 hour to a Eugene airport with direct flights to Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix and many more
• 3 hours to Portland International airport
• 10 minutes to the beautiful Umpqua River; 20 minutes to the North Umpqua Trails; 90 minutes to Pacific Crest Trail access