This opening is in Tulsa, Oklahoma's 2nd-largest city, filled with world-class attractions, vibrant nightlife venues, and exclusive shopping destinations that range from upscale to unique. Tulsa has been named the safest city in Oklahoma and one of the best places in America to live. It has access to every activity an outdoor enthusiast could wish for and all the amenities a large city offers.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to .
- Join a premier hospitalist organization running this program in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm, nocturnists cover nights
- No ICU coverage and no procedures
- Focus on reasonable patient census for rounding and admissions
- 9 hospitalists during the day shift with APP support
- Excellent salary plus incentives for more than $300K income and a benefits package
- Open to IM or FM physicians available to start in 2022 or by April 2023
- Live and practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma with 1 million service area population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail