Come practice in the beautiful Rogue Valley in southern Oregon, one of the nation's most beautiful locales. With 4-season activities and over 200 days of sunshine a year in a stunning mountain setting, the community offers candidates a variety of options including hiking, kayaking, biking, skiing, and nature viewing. The Rogue Valley boasts several livable towns including Ashland with its world-famous Shakespeare festival, world-class wineries, and restaurants.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Chris Ballard at or email your CV to .
- Full time is 175 shifts per month
- Flexible block schedule
- No procedures required
- See an average of 15 to 18 patients per day
- Board-eligible or board-certified internal medicine physician
- New graduate or experienced internal medicine hospitalist
- Work at a great hospital system in an amazing location
- Beautiful southern Oregon only 30 miles from California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail