Hematology/Oncology - Southern Oregon
- Single Specialty group is seeking BE/BC Physicians to join our collegial group of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
- Multiple positions are available.
- Duties will include the supervision of Advanced Practice Practitioners, a group consisting of Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- The practice is well-established and is the only hematology oncology group in our large catchment area.
- The practice includes four offices in Oregon
- Robust and growing clinical trials program, four day work week except for call, which at this time is approximately 1:10 weeks
- Very competitive benefits package that includes, health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, CME and vacation
- After one year of employment, partnership track is available.
- The medical community in the area is excellent, with all subspecialties supported.