Radiation Oncology -Southwestern Virginia
Hospital-based community practice is seeking a BC/BE Radiation Oncologist. They're offering the following:
- Varian TruBeam Millennium MLC's/Vision RT
- Established referral base
- Medical Oncology conveniently located in the same facility
- Four Nurse Navigators/Nutrition/Speech On Site
- Siemans CT simulator with 4D and gating
- Quality of Life/Flexible Scheduling 4.5 days of practice
- 18-23 patients under treatment
- 1:2 call rarely utilized
- Immediate Corporate Profit Sharing (partnership) with Benefits
New graduates encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in radiation oncology with an unrestricted Virginia Medical License.
Candidates must have completed an accredited radiation oncology program.
The optimal candidate will require compentencies in standard techniques of 3D IMRTand Lung SBRT.
Experience with Eclipse, Aria and Epic is preferred.