Need for an ENT physician to provide full-time services in an established, successful, and highly respected Single Specialty Group.
- Potential Partnership
- Necessary equipment ready and available
- Supportive Administration
- Busy, successful practice of 14 years
- Strong referral patterns and patient base
- Be busy right away
- Extensive Benefit Package
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Potential partnership
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Med Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Visa Support and more!
Fort Payne, AL, is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad.
Fort Payne also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, Fort Payne is home.