Otolaryngology - Eastern Mississippi
- Full range of general, pediatric and adult ENT services.
- Competitive Compensation with base guarantee plus wRVU paid quarterly.
- Enticing Recruitment package consisting of stipend, sign on and/or loan repayment (100K or greater).
- Clinic is conveniently connected to the hospital and OR.
- Current team consisting on one ENT; an allergist; a clinical Audiologist; & an Audiology Aide.
- Block scheduling available in OR; Director of Surgery has been with the health system for 20+ years.
- Ability to step into an already existing practice with a large referral base of 350,000 patients.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, MRI and surgical suites.
- Call is currently 1:2; anticipated 1:3 with new physician.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Newly installed EHR system of EPIC .
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- Hospital Employed setting
- Health insurance for doctor & family
- Long term and short term disability
- Malpractice with tail
- 160 hours of PTO includes vacation, sick and CME
- Up to $10,000 for relocation
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.