Now seeking a dynamic physician leader to expand their existing Palliative Care program
and oversee the development and implementation of a new Seriously Ill Population program.
- Continue to grow the Palliative Care program with strong support from our administration, hospital medicine team, specialists, advanced practice providers and clinical team.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to establish and implement plans of care for inpatient and outpatient services
- Supervise and mentor Palliative Care NPs
- Further innovate an already successful transitional care program with an area rescue ministry
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required with experience
- An excellent benefits package, including medical/dental/vision
- Employee credit union
- Tuition reimbursement.
Enjoy quality of life in beautiful East Tennessee
. Live and practice at the center of art, culture and local attractions. Align your practice with the strengths of a regional healthcare network. And no matter if you choose urban excitement, well-tended suburbs, a farm, or the solitude of a mountain retreat, you ll find Knoxville to be a wonderful place to live. JO-8