Hastings, NE / 1.5 hours Southwest of Lincoln, NE / County Population of 35K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to provide extensive care to children from infancy to 19 years.
- Join four other physicians in an established practice supported by four physician assistants.
- Unit has five designated rooms with access up to 10 beds.
- Current staff is a tight-knit group of professionals with half the pediatric nurses nationally certified.
- Must have experience in neonatal care.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Possible visa support.
Hastings, NE is a very welcoming community with a mix of many cultures. There are a wide variety of churches in the area, with a temple and mosque nearby. The city also has a low cost of living and real estate, and a diverse economy. Good schools, offering great debate, theater, music and sports programs. Plus, Hastings has access to both a public and private college locally. 1.5 hour drive to Lincoln (U Neb for Husker football) and just a little further to Omaha metro and its regional airport.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at
or call 1-. JO-0.