Seeking exceptional pediatricians to join a highly successful group in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. The Research Triangle area is an amazing place to live and one of the most sought-after areas to raise a family due to the amazing education system, affordable cost of living, and warm family-friendly environment. One huge benefit to living in this area is there are so many medical Universities nearby that nearly every pediatric subspecialist is represented in the community. Plus there is a great culture, a delicious restaurant scene, and a solid economy.
This position is excellent for pediatricians seeking a quality of life job. Full time is considered 4 days a week and call is extremely light at 1 day a month, plus it is also nurse triaged. Weekends are rotated, but it is only your turn once every 2 to 3 months, so you will be able to enjoy nights and weekends with your family while working in a great working environment. During your workday, you will typically see between 20 and 30 patients per day in the clinic. This group cares about providing the best care to their patients and keeping their employees happy. They offer a comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
For more information about this position, please forward a copy of your CV to Amy Lewin and and give her a call at .
- Amazing quality of life position with nurse-triaged call
- Enjoy living in the amazing Research Triangle area
- Warm/welcoming Southern community, amazing education system, and affordable cost of living
- Top medical universities nearby with every pediatric subspecialist available
- Enjoy a 4-day workweek
- See 20 to 30 patients per day
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Primarily an outpatient position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail