Pediatrics Western North Carolina
- Two women and children busy locations provide convenient access.
- Busy mature practice needs one physician in a replacement role.
- This is a traditional OP/IP practice model where Pediatricians attend deliveries and manage a small volume of inpatient pediatric patients in rotation.
- NICU support close for nursery.
- Seeking a Physician whose practice experience includes treating and managing behavioral health issues, in addition to traditional pediatric problems.
- This particular practice location is currently a National Health Service Corps Certified Location
This Employed Position Features:
- The benefits afford a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- Competitive compensation package with a first year compensation guarantee set by MGMA national benchmarks for your specialty
- Attractive call rotation with collegial medical staff partners - 1:6 rotation
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes