Quincy, FL / 25 miles NW Tallahassee, FL / County Population of 50K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Psychiatrist to join a family practice health center.
- Services include: screening, diagnosis and management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, and heart and lung disease for the entire family.
- Nonprofit organization that is considered a Federally Qualified Community Health Centers (FQHC).
- Financial Information: competitive compensation and excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and continuing education as well as a warm welcoming environment.
Just 20 minutes west of Tallahassee, the Old Florida city of Quincy surprises visitors with its array of Victorian homes in the quaint downtown district. Quincy also is home to the modern Gadsden Arts Center, which exhibits the work of local artists and is a favorite spot on the North Florida Arts Trail. Don t miss Quincy's downtown square, built around the Gadsden County Courthouse, an old-time drugstore and many other touches of the Florida that once was and, in places like Quincy, still can be re-discovered.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-4.