Psychiatry - Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Seeking a general Psychiatrist to join a well-established comprehensive, community behavioral health outpatient program.
- Qualified candidate will join an established practice serving more than 7,900.
- The practice provides a collaborative and team-oriented work environment with collegiality and nursing support.
- Join a group of two full-time Psychiatrists, two additional Psychiatrists and six APPs, to provide a continuum of nursing, case management, therapy, addiction services, and crisis intervention services support with the delivery of quality care.
- J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship offered
- Competitive starting base salary
- Retention bonus
- No call rotation
- Flexible work schedule
- Nursing team manages phone calls and works on behalf of the provider to troubleshoot
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Five annual CME days and stipend
- Preferably 2-5 years experience in community mental health setting
- Three appointments per hour with flexibility to manage acuity
- Approximately 18 patients/day
- Substance use disorder treatment/interest
- Willingness to work primarily with adult and geriatric patients
- A strong interest in community mental health and serious mental illness