Pulmonary Disease Critical Care Opportunity in Casper, WY Casper, WY
Casper is a city in central Wyoming with a population of 60,000. It is home to the National Historic Trails Interpretive Center, featuring dioramas and hands-on displays that evoke the journeys of 1800s pioneers. Contemporary art is on show at the Nicolaysen Art Museum. Fort Casper, a reconstructed 1865 military post, houses a museum with local history exhibits like a 1901 sheep wagon. To the south, Casper Mountain offers a waterfall and ski slopes. Top notch public and private schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family!
- Permanent, full-time position
- Searching for a BC/BE Pulmonary Disease Critical Care physician.
- 168, 12 hour shifts annually.
- Student loan repayment up to $100,000.
- Highly competitive compensation with excellent benefits such as CME, relocation, malpractice, insurance, flexible spending account, and more!
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at or call 1-. JO- 5.