Looking for a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join our outpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care practice.
• Option : Base salary of $389,960 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
• Option : Base salary of $472,160 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
• Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
• CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
• Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
• Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes. No matching.
• Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
• Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
• Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
• Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
• Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)
• Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service