1 hour to the Twin Cities
75 minutes to the airport and Mall of America
FM Residency Program here
Diagnostic Radiologist to join a practice.
Join a highly functioning, collaborative and collegial team of radiologists with other responsibilities including multiple interdisciplinary conferences each month, departmental peer review activities and hospital/clinic committee involvement. You can expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Monday - Friday day shift with occasional evenings
- Strong skills in general, hospital, ER, and trauma imaging required
- There will be light procedural work with opportunity for more if desired. Back injections experience is a plus.
- Mammography skills are not required but can be incorporated into practice if desired
- ER/hospital call is shared equally among the group. Roughly 2-3 weekday calls a month and 5-6 weekend calls in a year.
Join our team today to receive the benefit of a work/life balance, competitive salary, and strong benefits package!