West Plains, MO City Population 12k, County Population 40k, Service Area 180k Located under 2 hours from Springfield, 3 hours from St. Louis & Memphis
- Permanent, full-time position
- Employed with 120-bed regional referral facility with Level II Trauma Center
- M-F hours with rotating weekend
- Must be able to read digital Mammography, CT (also cardiac), US, MRI, NM, Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Procedures. Biopsies done in most areas and insert PICC lines.
- Procedures include: fluoroscopy, paracentesis, thoracentesis, myelogram, arthrogram, needle biopsy, stereotactic core need biopsy.
- Equipment includes: GE Radiology equipment, GE 16 slice and 128 slice CT, GE 1.5T MRI, Toshiba Ultrasound, Hologic mammography and stereotactic equipment, GE nuclear med cameras.
- Call of 1:4 split evenly to equalize RVU s amongst the group
- Student loan repayment up to $100k
- Named a Top 100 Community Hospital by Becker s Hospital Review
- Visa sponsorship available
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Community of 12k residents located in southern Missouri. This community serves as a regional center for commerce, shopping, entertainment, family fun, and much more. The cost of living is well below the national average and features an A+ public school system, among other amazing amenities.
Jill Harris Senior Consultant Source Medical
Reference Number: 32306