25 miles to Fayetteville
50 miles to Lewisburg & Bluefield
55 miles to Charleston
Radiologist to join a well-respected, private radiology practice. The group's mission is to provide the highest quality diagnostic radiology service to southern West Virginia.
• Call is shared every six weeks and the group utilizes a nighthawk service for after-hours preliminary interpretations.
• Expected load is 80-120 reads per day.
• Proficiency in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities including CTA, MRA, and PET/CT is required
• Prefer well trained physician, with a strong MSK background, to additionally provide all facets of general diagnostic radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography.
• Experience performing limited interventional procedures, such as image guided biopsies, myelograms and arthrograms, is desired.
• The group currently interprets studies for two hospitals, a mammography center and several outpatient clinics (all interlinked with remote reading capability).
• The position offers a partnership opportunity with competitive compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Combining the best of small-town values with big city accessibility, the largest city in southern West Virginia and within easy commuting distance to Charleston. Nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, the hub for retail facilities, financial resources and medical services, and home to West Virginia University Institute of Technology and Tamarak.
The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking and caving all within minutes of downtown. A welcoming, growing community and a wonderful place to live and prac