Hospital-employed Rheumatologist. Must be Board-Certified or Board-Eligible in Rheumatology. Join an experienced board-certified rheumatologist and nurse practitioner.
Fully staffed with a registered nurse, 2 certified medical assistants, and a phlebotomist.
- Full time permanent opening
- Monday- Friday, ability to work a 4 day/week schedule plus call (15 days/month)
- Established volumes with the ability to see up to 20 patients/day
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Interest in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred but not required.
- Will accept a 2021 fellow
- Must be willing to live in west Georgia area
Carrollton is a community in transition where Old South charm and New South vision offer a dynamic balance of lifestyle for life-long residents and newcomers alike. Original settlers were drawn to the rolling hills of this west Georgia community by the rich soils offering good farming and scenic landscapes. Today, the inviting lifestyle combined with strategic business opportunities within proximity to Atlanta bring more and more people to the region