Grand Forks, ND / About 1-hour N of Fargo, ND/ County Population of 70K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Sports Surgeon to join a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics, and a large home care network.
- Limited call.
- Mako Robot.
- More than 200 physicians are employed crossing 44 specialties and serving a
- Referral population of over 225,000 residents.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans, Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage, Relocation and immigration allowance, Generous vacation and CME time off, etc.
: Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. The University of North Dakota (UND), located in Grand Forks, is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at
or call 1-. JO-6.