Huntington, WV / 50 minutes to Charleston, WV /County Population of 95k.
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-established practice that has been around since 1929.
- Ideal candidate will have fellowship training in Sports.
- Opportunity to be part of the largest private practice orthopedic group in WV.
- Paid Call: 1 in 6.
- Accelerated partnership track available.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation + WRVU-based productivity bonus, PTO, CME, relocation assistance, opportunity for stock ownership in surgery center, standard health & welfare, and so much more.
Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO- 2