A new plastic surgeon opportunity is now available in Illinois at a large practice. There will be no weekends or call requirements. The incoming surgeon will join 1 other plastic surgeon that is open to a physician with any experience level. You will see bread and butter plastic surgery cases with a mix of 70% cosmetic and 30% reconstruction. They have a full-service medical spa and accredited ORs.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive salary plus productivity. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a comprehensive benefits package, vacation, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in 1 of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of 1st-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family and settle down.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact John DeJoseph at or email your CV and references to and refer to job number JOB-.
- Partnership opportunity
- Base salary plus productivity bonuses
- Bread and butter plastic surgery
- 70-30 mix cosmetic to reconstruction
- Private insurance and pay
- No weekends and no call
- Full service medical spa
- Existing patient base with opportunity for growth
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail