Plastic Surgeon for Well-Established Team
Kalamazoo, MI Southern Michigan An established health system in Kalamazoo, MI
is hiring a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon
for a full-time, permanent,
and employed position.
Live in a family-oriented community. Enjoy working in an organization that offers an excellent work environment.
COMMUNITY: Kalamazoo, MI
- Seeking BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join two other well-established, well-known Plastic Surgeons as well as working in collaboration with well-established breast and trauma surgeons.
- Ideal candidate will practice a full scope of plastic surgery care, including trauma/burns, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- While primarily serving an adult population, some pediatric experience is preferred.
- Surgeons will share call for their own patient base and will participate in a city-wide call rotation of 1:5.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Leadership opportunities also available for qualified candidates.
- Offering a competitive compensation and benefits.
Located halfway between Chicago and Detroit, the area offers many year-round family attractions, events and festivals. Abundant natural resources, including easy access to Lake Michigan, make it the perfect choice for biking, boating and skiing. With a variety of entertainment, quality dining, unique shops and galleries, you will find something to please the entire family. INTERESTED?
To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent
opening, please apply with an updated CV and Jill will contact you prior
to sending out your information. Reference JO-2