Iron Mountain, MI / 1.5 hours North of Green Bay, WI / County Population of 30K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Physicians for Urgent Care openings.
- Schedule: 6:45am - 9:15pm with Rotate Saturday Shifts (8a - 8p).
- No call rotation.
- Major holidays rotate amongst the Urgent Care Team.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation, Relocation and sign-on bonus, 401k, 457b, health, dental, short term/long term disability, vision offered, Personal Liability Insurance, EMR, Epic, access from home, etc.
: Iron Mountain is one of the largest cities in the Upper Peninsula and offers everything from lush forests, miles of rivers and streams, four seasons of outdoor recreation, and abundant wildlife, art, and music festivals, museums, Pine Mountain Ski Jump, famous sport competitions, along with unique shopping and dining opportunities. For recreation, enjoy fishing, hiking and biking along with swimming, boating, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, golfing, canoeing, kayaking, and camping. Experience the thrill of spotting a bald eagle, a graceful deer. Spend some time in the beautiful Nicolet National Forest, just 20 miles from Iron Mountain.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at
or call 1-. JO-0.