Mighty Dog Roofing Middle (Macon), GA N 172 PROJECT MANAGER
Our Mission at Mighty Dog Roofing is to be an industry changer, leading the industry with integrity, finding innovative ways to exceed the expectations of our clients and the communities we serve, and providing a customized experience each and every time we care for their home.
At Mighty Dog Roofing, we pledge superior service to our customers through excellent communication and customer service. How do we accomplish that? Courteous customer education, community service, and the highest level of integrity and ethics.
Mighty Dog Roofing is endorsed by the nations top manufacturers and distributors, offering our customers the best and most innovative products and services in the industry.
Were looking for a candidate who is excited about roofing and construction, and especially the opportunity to work with homeowners. If youre a leader, whos excited to excited to manage projects and solve problems as part of a growing company, Mighty Dog Roofing could be a great fit!
To be a successful Project Manager, youll need to be a process-oriented team player who minds the details and is laser-focused on ensuring the highest quality customer experience. You need to be a doer whos accountable and not afraid to lead, confidently taking ownership when needed. Excellent communication, honesty, and empathy are critical for you to effectively work with homeowners and other stakeholders.
Culture matters. We have a positive, entrepreneurial, get-it-done-together spirit. If youre coachable and eager to learn, with a desire to grow professionally, joining our growing Mighty Dog Business is the place for you! Essential Functions:
- Attention to detail and focus are required to excel in executing standard processes for each project. Typical daily tasks will include owning the project production process from start to finish
- Scoping project estimates with the sales team for homeowners and potential customers
- Reviewing approved projects to ensure quality control
- Ordering project materials and coordinating deliveries
- Scheduling projects with customers and subcontractors
- Managing on-site roofing replacement and repair projects, ensuring all requirements are delivered and company policies followed
- Overseeing subcontractors on-site, ensuring project is fully completed and safety and customer satisfaction maintained throughout the project
- Communicating with customers before, during, and after projects to ensure great customer experiences
- Ensuring budget and timeframe expectations are met
- Working with suppliers, vendors, and other third parties as required to support and improve production
New, unexpected challenges will arise, and the Project Manager will be expected to solve these challenges, calling in appropriate support and expertise as needed.
There will also be opportunities for continuous improvement in our processes and the Project Manager is expected to deliver solutions that can enhance our teams efficiency and effectiveness. Requirements:
- Traveling across our service area as needed for on-site projects: Middle, GA
- Passing the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Unmanned Aircraft General - Small (UAG)
- Completion of the Mighty Dog Roofing University Training Process
- Working with Microsoft Office Suite and Acculynx CRM
- Ability to speak Spanish is beneficial, but not required
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice. Work Environment:
Mighty Dog Roofings Project Manager will be responsible for a variety of both on-site project and office-related tasks. This role will report directly to the General Manager based in the Macon, GA office. Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position; s ome on-site projects are likely to require early mornings and late afternoons beyond a typical 9 to 5 job. Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance is required. Perks:
- Compensation will be contingent upon the candidates experience
- Performance pay bonuses are available
- Company vehicle (truck) will be provided
- Some work from home flexibility may be possible
- Training provided
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear, and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Department at ext 4.
This job search function is performed on behalf of Mighty Dog Roofing an independently owned and operated company, and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an independent contractor of Mighty Dog Roofing and does not have any authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control Mighty Dog Roofing. Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC nor Mighty Dog Roofing shall be deemed a joint employer of the others employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose. Mighty Dog Roofing employees shall not be deemed employees or leased employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or equity.
Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Applicant is applying for an employment position of Mighty Dog Roofing and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates , and that if hired, the Applicant shall be an employee of Mighty Dog Roofing, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related to the employment of the Applicant by Mighty Dog Roofing, shall be made against Mighty Dog Roofing, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. EOE/E-Verify Employer