About The Role
As a Property Consultant, you will be working in our thriving Property Services sales department building relationships with existing clients and advising them on every aspect of the property industry. You will be responsible for a particular region of London and the Home Counties, working alongside the associated Foxtons branch to develop new business from existing clients and increase our market share within that area.
Working as a Property Consultant will give you a holistic view of the property industry as you will be exposed to both the sales and lettings markets, as well as the mortgage side of the industry.
- Growing our local market share by building relationships with potential vendors and landlords
- Educating clients about the benefit of using Foxtons and helping guide them through the process of selecting an agent
- Providing expert advice in relation to sales, lettings, New Homes & Investments, and finance
- Utilising our database to build a pipeline of future business for yourself
- Building and maintaining a fantastic working relationship with our front office teams
You'll be working towards monthly salary bonuses, dinners in some of London's most exclusive restaurants, and annual overseas trips to exotic locations. Our Property Services department has a thorough training programme and our property experts continue to be challenged professionally and personally throughout their career. There are clear opportunities to progress into senior roles throughout the department and whether this is your first corporate experience or you have commercial experience already, this is a great opportunity for highly determined individuals to build a successful career.
We would love to hear from you if you have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and readiness to learn!
- £23,250 - £60,000 per annum (performance-related salary scale)
- Weekly incentives, quarterly cash bonuses, and other fun team competitions
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
- Subsidised staff café and bar
About The Company
At Foxtons, we're famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help our customers find their dream home or unlock the true value of their property investment. Over the last 30 years we've built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the knowledge and expertise that our customers expect from us, whist our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Our stunning headquarters in based at Chiswick Business Park which is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining, and beach volleyball in the summer. Ideally, candidates should be based within 45 minutes of our headquarters, or willing to relocate.