Psychiatrist - Adult or Specialty
We are recruiting a new Psychiatrist to add to a growing practice of inpatient and/or outpatient services. We currently have one employed Psychiatrist, one Addiction Medicine Physician and 5 PMHNPs who are excited to welcome a new physician partner into an employed position. There are also 3 outpatient psychiatrists and additional PMHNP resources in the community for additional support and collaboration. Additional specialization in geriatrics, adolescent or addiction psychiatry is a plus opportunity to expand practice into areas of interest in our multi-specialty group.
Work Hours and Call Coverage: Flexible schedule, flexible options, generally M F 8:00 5:00. Call obligation is 2nd call (taken from home) and shared with other psychiatrists. (1st call is always taken by PMHNP Hospitalists).
- Large service area, diverse practice
- Full time or part time permanent opening - Flexible schedule!
- No 1st call obligations - 1st calls are taken by our PMHNP hospitalists! (all call is taken from home)
- International Airport - direct flights to SEA, SLC, MSP, DEN, ORD, PHX, LAS
Compensation and Benefits Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and opportunities to build an extremely successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement in addition to great loan repayment opportunities
- Populated with 60,000 residents and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Nationally-ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- Is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Boasts four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Has an international airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more
- Divided by the Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing and watersport destination
- Dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you ll take pride in working for health system, one of Montana s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded Best Places To Work in Healthcare our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Client an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
Accepts J1s: Yes
Accepts H1Bs: Yes
Loan Assistance: Not Specified
Practice Type: Hospital Employee
Verified Date: 06/23/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free