Title: Quality & Compliance Support
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000pa, based on skills and experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality & Compliance Support to join us in our quality department. Reporting to the Q&C Manager you will provide support and guidance to team at the Dunstable site, you will work collaboratively with other departments to achieve the best results possible. The successful Candidate will work towards quality assurance and Quality System aspects of ISO45001, ISO9001, ISO14001 and BRCGS.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing:
- Various Administration tasks - Updating Excel spreadsheets, analysis of data, maintaining document control process, filling and scanning documents
- Leading on training
- Performing 6s audits and internal audits
- Conducting product checks and report any deviations to Q&C Manager
- Investigating any internal or external non conformances
- Conducting lab tests
- Conducting scale and gauges verification
- Ensuring Ethical Standards and Health & Safety requirements are adhered to
- Supporting the Q&C Manager in their activities
A Few Things About You:
- An excellent problem solver who takes a dynamic and proactive approach to finding effective solutions
- Ability to think strategically and to anticipate and plan for organisational and industry change
- Good operations instincts, professionalism, and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process Administration tasks accurately and timely, demonstrating attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Keen to learn
- Knowledge of requirements standards such as BRCGS, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001 (desirable)
When You'll Be Working:
You will be working a 40 hour week between Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Who We Are:
Flexipol is in its 28th year, and during this time the business has grown steadily each year, providing long term secure employment.
The company is BRC certificated and is an approved food packaging supplier to key manufacturers in the UK and internationally, such as those in the Marks and Spencer supply chain.
The Company prides itself on its innovative approach to product design and manufacturing, along with an excellent reputation for high-quality customer service.
We believe that our success is due to our unique blend of technical collaboration, innovation and extraordinary service and most importantly, the skills, team work and dedication of our employees.
Why Work For Us:
Aside from the competitive rate of pay, the following is available:
- Holidays starting at 31 days (inclusive of Bank Holidays) and rise with length of service to 36 days
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Company Bonus Scheme (based on performance)
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
Flexipol is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.