Columbus Springs East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus, Ohio. The hospital provides a full continuum of care for those suffering from a mental health issue and/or chemical dependency. This includes inpatient treatment, partial day programming and intensive outpatient services. Assessment services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At Columbus Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives®.
The Columbus Springs Nursing Team is looking for a full-time 12-hour night shift RN that is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives®
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing care to patients
- Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow treatment planning
- Act as a patient advocate at all times
- Nights, 12-hr shifts (7p-7a)
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
- Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities.