Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse (Post Surgical) External RN candidates are eligible for a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Recruitment Bonus in addition to a Generous Relocation Assistance package!
This position is eligible for an employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit to learn more details!
all bonus payouts are subject to applicable taxes
Questions? Contact Bailey Morgan, Nurse Recruiter at email protected for more details.
Our Post-Surgery Unit cares for a variety of post-surgical patients, including General and Vascular surgery, ENT, GYN, and Urology surgeries. In addition, we are a Comprehensive Center for Bariatric Surgery certified through The Metabolic and Bariatric Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). This is a 38-bed unit with remote telemetry beds. Nurse to patient ratios on Post-Surgery are 4:1 - 5:1 on days and 4:1 - 6:1 on nights.
The Post-Surgery Unit RN at Asante will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a dynamic team who enjoys developing and mentoring staff
- Learn, grow, and develop on a fast-paced post-surgical unit
- Care for a wide variety of surgical patients
- Participate in education and performance improvement activities, based on best practices, to provide quality service to our customers
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Six months of acute care experience preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
What We Offer
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- CBN: Certified Bariatric Nurse
- CNN: Certified Nephrology Nurse
- HNC: Holistic Nursing Certified
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Healthcare System
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Progressive nursing pay - including earning more with a preferred certification and/or BSN!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. More About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.