We Are Hiring:
What We Offer You: Competitive compensation, professional development, well-being programs and holistic growth opportunities. Work-life balance through generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, medical, dental, vision and retirement match.
Join our family of dedicated, highly valued RN - Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
Location: Ascension Providence Hospital, Novi, Michigan.
Part time Float DAYS
**Sign on Bonus Eligible- Full Time (Prorated for Part Time, PRN ineligible)**
GN applicants will be considered for this position. The selected Graduate Nurse candidate will have 45 days from hire to successfully pass the NCLEX for Michigan RN licensure.!
As a Registered Nurse, you are an essential part of our success stories within our Healthcare system. If you want to make a difference, we want you!
Nursing Professional Development Opportunities:
- Ascension offers university partnerships with various schools. Tuition discounts and scholarships are available to associates who qualify!
- Tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness programs.
- Ascension also offers a Nurse Residency Program to assist the novice nurse within his or her first year of practice transition from student to professional. Program benefits include: interactive learning activities with simulation, teaches holistic principles and concepts and facilitates a plan based on career goals.
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen t
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.