Working as a security administrator you will be working alongside of two other security administrators and reporting directly to the security manager. Great opportunity to work within a growing company.
Our client are a global business who specialise in sustainable and green energy sources. There are around 400 employees working in Stoke Poges, and you will be part of the security department working within a small team. The company pride themselves on having a great culture, so if you would like to join a team of hard working and motivated individuals then this is the role for you.
The Security Administrator will be responsibile for:
- Administer Employee and Contractor Security clearances (SC / DV) for Head Office
- Provide support to Department PA's for Basic Contractor applications (including advice and verification of ID)
- Maintain Head Office personnel Security vetting records including the review of clearance expiry, caveat management and mandatory clearance appraisal in accordance with National and Company regulation
- Maintain SAP security information (new Contractors, Security renewals and leavers)
- Oversee and control the access control system including distribution of access passes.
- Oversee the visitors lists to ensure practice is in line with Security procedures.
- Administer cancellations and withdrawal of clearances/accreditations where applicable
- Submit Casualty Return forms to Regulatory Bodies (ONR) for all leavers (for SC / DV clearance holders only)
- Manage the Head Office Personnel Security travel administration, including provision of briefings/guidance to employees going on foreign travel, maintenance of records and associated correspondence with ONR
- Administer the European and US Security Accreditation database for Head Office employees, enabling visits to other sites
- Act as a point of contact for all staff and contractors for Security enquiries
- Management of the Head Office Security intranet page
The successful candidate will have the following skills/qualities:
- Proficient in the use of email and Microsoft Office applications; excel and word to an intermediate level
- Knowledge of Personnel Security and HMG BPSS process would be an advantage
- Proven administration skills
- Experience of using business applications such as SAP (desirable)
- Experience of UK Vetting Service Systems (desirable but not essential)
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive benefits
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays