MERJE are working with a UK Life Insurance client who are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary to work across the breadth of the Reporting team.
The incumbent of this role will be tasked with putting together vital analysis and detailed information from the existing Actuarial reporting structures to provide future insight for the entire Actuarial function.
This will include exposure to various Actuarial disciplines such as....
- Embedded Value
- Assumption changes
- Solvency II
- Capital planning
So what are we looking for from you?
- Progress being made with Actuarial exams (study support provided to get you through the remainder).
- Currently working in a Life Insurance or Life consultancy environment.
- Interest and adaptability to work across several projects within the function.
- Able to present findings to senior stakeholders and challenge the results/numbers, constructively.
- Software experience with Prophet ideal.
- Interest in Data Science techniques - R / Python