We are partnered with a prestigious firm of financial planners who as a result of continued business growth are looking to add to their London based financial planning team.
We are looking to speak with enthusiastic and forward-thinking financial planners who will offer totally independent & professional advice to HNW/ UHNW clientele.
Considering the level of wealth held by the firm's client base, the advice offered will prove both complex & highly interesting.
Role overview: full client specification is available
- Deliver high quality, bespoke advice to HNW individuals & provide profitable, well researched recommendations
- Manage an existing client base
- Utilise leads in order to extend the existing client base & develop effective relationships
- Attend industry seminars to ensure service given is up to date and relevant (set up and funded by the firm)
- Full administrative & paraplanning support is provided
- C 3 years+ financial planning experience (essential)
- Experience in servicing HNW/ UHNW clients (essential)
- Level 6 qualified (essential)
Offering a basic starting salary of up to c £110,000 + bonus (negotiable & bespoke depending on seniority level). Our client will look at providing the best remuneration package possible based on the quality & experience of the successful individual & this will be complemented by a fantastic benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit the latest version of your CV and/ or connect with Paul Taylor on LinkedIn.