Why work as a Senior Client Manager/Designate Director for this Watford Accountancy Practice?
They Offer A Route to Directorship, Family Culture, Flexible Working, Opportunity 4 Career Development, Entrepreneurial Leadership, Forward Thinking and are based in Modern Offices to name but a few.
Want to be part of their success story then apply below :
Key responsibilities of the Senior Client Manager/Designate Director include :
- Managing portfolio of 100-150 client relationships
- Review Accounts/Corporation Tax prepared in draft by juniors/semi-seniors
- Champion of Digital Solutions for small businesses - cloud accounting, app integrations etc
- Corporation Tax
- Complex Personal Tax issues
- Tax Planning
- Advisory and growth services
- Assist and Develop other Team Members
- Cross selling and Value Added Services
- Win new work
- Represent the Firm at events and networking opportunities
The ideal Senior Client Manager/Designate Director will be a Qualified Accountant, an exceptional team player, a can-do attitude who wants to progress within the Firm. This is a real opportunity to become a Director when one can demonstrate success in the above areas and after establishing yourself as someone who can represent the Firm that level and in return will receive a salary of between £70k-£80k.